- Empowerment of women representation at various levels, enhance the protection of women’s human rights and reduce violence against women through advocacy initiatives
- Elimination of debt bonded labor through educational, advocacy and lobbing initiatives
- Improving access of marginalized section to the socio-economic opportunities for decent livelihood and realization of basic rights
- Facilitating the bonded labourers to acquire their National Identity Cards and social security Cards and register as voters to expand the scope of their civil and political rights.
- Mobilization of the communities for the protection and promotion of their rights, especially among the brick kiln community
- Providing opportunities of free primary education to the working children, especially among the brick kiln workers
- Providing free legal aid to vulnerable women groups for assist them to get justice